When you attend Vegas Unstripped by Locals presented by The Feast of Friends you’ll probably notice the guys cooking actually are working. Then you’ll notice that everyone seems to know these chefs. Oh, and you’ll see that they know quite a few people as well. That is the beauty of a food event like Vegas Unstripped. You get a group of people who actually cook in the kitchens of some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas. You can also expect that they are going to blow you away with amazing dishes and a new way to hold a food festival.
Vegas Unstripped is not just about people having a meal; it is about a food experience. Expect each chef to throw you a change up from what you usually expect at a food event.
Vegas Unstripped is an attempt by some of the best Las Vegas has to offer to show off their culinary chops during a weekend when traditionally the celebrity chefs with their names on the marquees race into town for a photo op. The guys you’ll see cooking at Vegas Unstripped will take a photo with you, but you can bet that they will also be working very hard in the kitchen to make sure you remember that what they bring to the table at a food festival is just the tip of the iceberg in their restaurants.
The Chefs Scheduled to Be Cooking at Vegas Unstripped:
- Brian Howard – Sparrow + Wolf; 2017 Best New Restaurant of the Year, Desert Companion
- Chris Decker – Metro Pizza/Lulu’s Bread & Breakfast; Bronze Medalist, International Pizza Expo 2017
- Daniel Krohmer – Other Mama; 2016 One of the Best Restaurants in the Country, GQ Magazine
- James Trees – Esther’s Kitchen; 2018 Best Italian Restaurant, Desert Companion
- Jamie Tran – The Black Sheep; 2017 Chef of the Year, EATER Vegas
- Justin Kingsley Hall – The Kitchen At Atomic; 2018 One of the Best Restaurants Near Fremont Street, Zagat
- Ralph Perrazzo – BBDs; USA Today Best of New York, Top 3 Best Restaurants in Long Island
- Sheridan Su – Flock & Fowl/Fat Choy; James Beard Foundation Best Chef Southwest Nomination, 2018
- Khai Vu – District One/Le Pho/Mordeo Wine Bar; 2014 Ethnic Restaurant of the Year, Desert Companion