Are you in? Are you prepared for a cocktail tasting overlooking the Fountains of Bellagio?
The setting is right for an afternoon drink in Las Vegas, and the mood is classic sin city. The magnificent view the plush surroundings and the atmosphere all combine to make Hyde Bellagio the type of place where your evening begins and seems to never end.
Check out their summer cocktails and then dance deep into the night.
The new summery sips infused with fresh seasonal fruits and flavors join Hyde’s signature cocktail menu including favorite cocktails, the Love Unit, Cucumber Watermelon Margarita and Burning Mango. Guests can also indulge in a variety of traditional Italian small plates from Chef Julian Serrano’s restaurant, Lago, nightly beginning at 5 p.m. The menu includes Bruchetta al Pomodoro, Spiedino di Salsiccia, Polpette di Carne and Black Forest Cake.
New Seasonal Cocktails
- Ruby’s Paloma – A vibrant cocktail made with Volcan De Mi Tierra tequila, agave nectar, fresh lime juice, grapefruit soda, jalapeño, and raspberry. Ruby’s Paloma is sure to be an instant favorite offering refreshing flavors in each summery sip.
- Colada Sunrise – This refreshing drink offers a blend of Ciroc Summer Colada, passion fruit juice, orange juice and fresh lemon juice. The Colada Sunrise is a unique rendition of the traditional summer cocktail.
- Tail’s Tale – A savory libation that blends Knob Creek bourbon, fresh lime juice, Drambuie, simple syrup and Angostura bitters. Tail’s Tale is sure to hit the spot during the summer months.
- Blueberry Julep – Made with Maker’s Mark bourbon, blueberry, mint and simple syrup, Hyde’s Blueberry Julep is an adaption of the classic concoction that is perfect for sipping fountain-side all summer long.
- New-Groni – A seasonal cocktail that is as delicious to sip as it is to admire, Hyde’s New-Groni is tempting taste buds with Bombay Sapphire gin, Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto liqueur 40, Aperol and grapefruit bitters.
Hyde’s lounge is open nightly from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and the nightclub is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 p.m. to late.
Bellagio Las Vegas