The Spa at Aria is one of those places in Las Vegas that allows you to leave it all behind. You go on vacation to unwind and recharge as this spa helps you get to your happy place much faster. Take a day and pamper your body and energize your soul at The Spa at Aria Las Vegas.
You owe it to yourself, one day of pampering, one day of not worrying about anything, one day where someone else treats you to the “good life.” The Spa at Aria can help you with that.
The Spa at Aria Las Vegas
Location: Aria Las Vegas
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV89109
Hours at The Spa at Aria Las Vegas: Open daily, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Salon is open 9 am to 7 pm
Contact The Spa at Aria Las Vegas: For rates or to book an appointment, (702) 590-9600 or 800.312.2742
The Spa at Aria Las Vegas
80,000 square feet, of tranquility and relaxation. Considering you are in Las Vegas and the pace is frantic at times, The Spa at Aria gives you an opportunity to slow it all down and relax. The fitness center is ample and provides you with the ability to workout alone or with a trainer if you so desire. There are some group classes as well as structured programs offered in the fitness center.
Some of the highlights of the Spa at Aria:
- Shio Salt Room – You recline in a room of salt infused air. It like waking up early and sitting on an overcast beach while you allow your mind to wander. This room will seem uneventful unless you allow yourself to relax completely, pop on the headphones and accept some time to unwind. Your skin will thank you.
- Ganbanyoku Beds – Gently place your body on these stone beds, and you’ll feel the heat racing through your core. It’s an exciting feeling and very relaxing once you get past the heat on your skin.
Some Treatments at The Spa at Aria Las Vegas:
- Thai Poultice Massage: You feel these warm poultices as the warm pouches touch your body, and somehow the stress begins to melt away. These pouches of herbs along with a therapist to smooth out the bulging balls of stress will take you to a happy place.
- Ashiatsu Massage: Do you need a little more energy in your massage? How about a therapist supported with bars on the ceiling leaning into your trouble spots with their feet. That’s right, a good old stomping on to transport you to your happy place!
- Scalp, Hand, Foot Massage: Honestly, I never get tired of a massage that includes someone entirely working on those areas that bring me great joy. Hands, feet, and head. This is the massage you need if you want just the good stuff.