There is no way to miss Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill when you are at Caesars Palace. You’ll see the people standing out front or crowded around the bar. The Ramsay name is really packing them in.
This is elevated pub fare so if you even begin to complain about some foodie nonsense you might as well ask yourself if you know the meaning of casual comfort food. While the Ramsay name might bring people through the doors it’s the feel of the restaurant that will keep them coming back.
What to Expect at Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill Las Vegas:
The energy is up in the dining room, and it might be the novelty of the place or the fact that a people seem excited to be eating there and the employees look and sound excited to be working there. The bar area is the type of place that would draw you in during a pub crawl, and lever let you out.
The menu comes across as casual, but the dining room is a higher grade of Pub. This is not the place you’ll be sitting around drinking beers and getting loud while watching a game with your buddies. The bar is, the dining room is a place to eat and chat and experience some Las Vegas fun. It by no means is romantic; it’s just the type of restaurant that you could have a fun date night at or the place where a group of friends celebrates a birthday.
How’s the food at Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill Las Vegas?
I have mixed feelings about Gordon Ramsay Pub because when I sit at the bar and have a pint, I have had a really good time. I am enamored with the pub menu. Sitting in the dining room for a more formal meal that is far less pub and far more typical Las Vegas restaurant I am not as excited. It is not the service as they have put together a good team of attentive and knowledgeable people. It might be me. Since I’m sitting down in a dining room, I feel I have to go bigger. I should be getting more pizzazz from the food for the price. Head to Gordon Ramsay Steak or Gordon Ramsay BurGR, and you leave excited about your meal and your experience. I’m not so sure I get that when I leave the dining room. Oh, I get it when I leave the bar area. I love a good pub and I might be asking for too much in this case.
What you should try Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill Las Vegas:
(menu options change all the time so some of these may no longer be available)
- Sheppard’s Pie – This is beer drinking food and will excite you enough to order a second pint. I would share this with someone.
- Deviled Eggs – Before you tell me that you are not a fan just know that if you attempt to try something that is not typically on your favorites list you just might find out that your palate is more refined than you thought . Twice I have shared my ordered with others around me and each time they have given me that look that suggests that they would never have tried them. Another good beer item.
- Poutine – Why would I order a French Canadian dish in an English Pub? I love pub food and I love having a pint with something manageable in front of me. The gravy comes off to the side so you are able to play with the flavors a bit. The duck confit is great as a stand alone dish but drop it on top of some crispy fries and rolled it around in some cheese and you have comfort food heaven. No, it’s not the best poutine of my life but it does exactly what I want it to do. It makes me feel very comfortable while sitting in front of a giant television and drinking a beer.
- Fish and Chips – The Fish and Chips at Gordon Ramsay Steak will blow your mind and Ramsay gets it right at Pub and Grill. It’s pretty simple but great. Flaky fish, big fries and just enough flavor to make you frown upon anyone who wants to share.
- Cocktails – Yes, I’m talking empty calories and excitement in a glass. Check out the iPad menu and find the right drink that suits your mood. I’ll suggest whiskey. Also the beer list is worth spending a little extra time on. My favorite beer, Innis & Gunn is a must have.
Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill Las Vegas
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cuisine: Pub Food
Reservations: recommended not required
Price Range: moderate to expensive
Sunday – Thursday 11am – 11pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00am – Midnight
Lunch Daily 11am – 3pm
Attire: Casual/ Business Casual